Now that we've laid some foundations around goal setting and achievement, I'm taking a pause in posting as I prepare SPECIFIC strategies for the 3 areas of The Goal Triangle: family, finances, and fitness.
To be sure, I haven't covered ALL the foundations! There are more basic principles and countless general strategies for setting and achieving amazing things in life.
But I want to get into specifics.
- How do you help your kids set goals, in general?
- How do you help your kids with their academic goals?
- What does goal setting around marriage look like?
- "If I'm a team manager at work, and people aren't meeting the goals we agreed to, what do I do?"
- "Should I invest in gold?"
- "My sister is fat and isn't doing anything about it. How can I help?"
If you have any specific areas like this that YOU would like me to write about, feel free to comment with a suggestion under this post.
If you are brand new to the site, hold tight for a few weeks as I prepare this new content and in the mean time, read all the meaty articles I've already posted.
'Till then, take care and keep working to achieve great things!